Last updated: 2016-04-22
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://musicianoid.com website operated by Kikvors Web Media ("us", "we", or "our"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Kikvors Web Media, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a Musicianoid account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Your Musicianoid Account and Website. If you create a profile or ads on Musicianoid, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, profile and ads, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the profile and ads. You must immediately notify Kikvors Web Media of any unauthorized uses of your profile, your account, or any other breaches of security. Kikvors Web Media will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to Musicianoid, post links on Musicianoid, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using Musicianoid, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these terms or the User Guidelines. By submitting Content to Kikvors Web Media for inclusion on your website, you grant Kikvors Web Media a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your profile and ads. This license allows Kikvors Web Media to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by Kikvors Web Media so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services. If you delete Content, Kikvors Web Media will use reasonable efforts to remove it from Musicianoid, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Kikvors Web Media has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Kikvors Web Media’s sole discretion, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Kikvors Web Media’s reasonable opinion, violates any Kikvors Web Media policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of Musicianoid to any individual or entity for any reason. Kikvors Web Media will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
When using Musicianoid, you agree not to:
- Publish material or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law.
- Use VaultPress to overburden Kikvors Web Media’s systems, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Disclose the sensitive personal information of others.
- Send spam or bulk unsolicited messages.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network.
- Distribute material that is or enables malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious code.
Responsibility of Visitors
Kikvors Web Media has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, Kikvors Web Media does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Kikvors Web Media disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Musicianoid links, and that link to Musicianoid. Kikvors Web Media does not have any control over those non-Musicianoid websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Musicianoid website, Kikvors Web Media does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Kikvors Web Media disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Musicianoid websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As Kikvors Web Media asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Musicianoid violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Kikvors Web Media in accordance with Kikvors Web Media’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Kikvors Web Media will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Kikvors Web Media will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Kikvors Web Media or others. In the case of such termination, Kikvors Web Media will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Kikvors Web Media.
This Agreement does not transfer from Kikvors Web Media to you any Kikvors Web Media or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Kikvors Web Media. Kikvors Web Media, Musicianoid, Musicianoid, the Musicianoid logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Musicianoid or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kikvors Web Media or Kikvors Web Media’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Kikvors Web Media or third-party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
Kikvors Web Media may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Musicianoid account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Our Services are provided “as is.” Kikvors Web Media and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Kikvors Web Media nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Kikvors Web Media, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Kikvors Web Media under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Kikvors Web Media shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty.
US Economic Sanctions.
You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services and or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and Kikvors Web Media reserve the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kikvors Web Media, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Kikvors Web Media and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Kikvors Web Media, or by the posting by Kikvors Web Media of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the country The Netherlands and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Kikvors Web Media may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.